The specialists of ASTROHN Technology Ltd took part in “Photonics-2017”admin
The specialists of ASTROHN Technology Ltd participated in the 12th international specialized exhibition of laser, optical and optoelectronic equipment “Photonics. World of Lasers and Optics”, which was held from February 28 to March 3, 2017, at the Moscow Expocenter on Krasnaya Presnya.
The specialists of ASTROHN Technology Ltd demonstrated their advanced developments in thermal imaging modules and infrared optics (IridiumII-384/640, ASTROHN-IQ 384/640), which were appreciated by the guests of the event. ASTROHN EDO also presented Iridium thermal imaging modules, infrared lenses (8-14 μm), ASTROHN-IQ, ASTROHN-2A, ASTROHN-3A thermal imaging security systems.
Since 2017, ASTROHN Technology Ltd has been carrying out research and development in the field of terahertz and far infrared thermal imaging radiation. The main activity of the enterprise is the development and production of thermal imaging and terahertz optics, detectors, as well as devices based on them. The products developed by ASTROHN Technology Ltd are used in many industries: oil and gas, railways, and transport engineering. Technical solutions used in most products have no world analogues.
- the most visited industry event in Russia;
- direct contacts with heads of state structures;
- the possibility of state orders and contracts with major companies;
- large-scale exposure of 6,000 m2;
- more than 160 participants;
- 7,820 visitors;
- 10 participating countries, including collective expositions of Germany and China;
- The extensive business program of the annual congress of the Russian technological platform “Photonics” reflects all the trends in the modern market for lasers and optical electronics.